Selasa, 05 Juli 2011

I can imagine you fussing around in your room. I miss you like a lot, I miss watching movies in your room and not watching it. I miss our midnight calls. sampe sampe harus telkomsel yang matiin hahaha! I miss your random pick. I miss your hair, yeah I do your soft hair. I miss leaning on your shoulders, I miss the way our hands would touch. It's only been a while, but "anjing, gua kangen banget ama lo". I miss your lame jokes, corny pick up lines and how you would "bullshit" a lot like a lot.

At first it was only physical attraction, and then you let me get to know you more, and then your sense of style fits with mine, you listen to the music I listen to, We're like french fries  that was just too sweet. You let me touched you, our hearts touched, we exchanged body heat, and then came love, and I knew it since then I would never let go, and for all of this, I will wait for you. :)



i see the sky is bright when i see you ..
somehow i'm addicted to you.
i can't control my mind and my emotion :|

now you're gone,  this emptiness is too deep for me.
and i admit that i'm addicted to you..
i need you in my life, so why can't we be?

i shouldn't have let me drown to deep
and tell me can i reach the bottom so i'll be reaching out through burst,
and i'll fly, so high ~

3 komentar: